Monday, March 29, 2010

Telephone

At the first peak of Broga Hill, renyi suggested that we do our next MHCV SS video there. This time it was Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce.
I must say, it was hillarious!! aahaha.. because we hardly know the dance steps so we just did whatever moves we could think of... with swarming bees around us, it was hell of an experience.. well, our video is yet to be completed and we are planning to meet up to finish it off..
but no time and place have been set yet..
renyi suggested that we continue the video at Taman Bukit Jalil... SHY!! :p..
anyway, yamcha and outing sessions have been postponed so many times because of attachments and unsure schedules...
SORRY SHOBS, ALEX, FARAH CHANG, ANUSHA!!
i will make it up to you!! :)
I have to get ready for my interview later... Hopefully i will be able to do my attachment there.. ahahha.. wanna get over and done with it so that i can enjoy my holidays!!! :D...
RESULTS OUT SOON!!!!!!

No comments: