Friday, March 12, 2010

bored..


pharmacology book is on my table with the same page since yesterday but im ignoring it.. ahahaha...

just too bored reading it... need more excitement...

so boring... my backside so "itchy" that i cannot sit still.. ahahhaa.. come on few more days oni!! tahan tahan.. ahaha1

i so wanna play badminton and tennis.. gc! jom go ur club again and play sports the whole day!!! :p

i cant wait for pc fair to get hold of my life time savings prize!! wahahahha!! or should i wait?.. ahaha still considering...

something woke me up at 2.30am last night.. heard noises outside my window.. damn creepy.. quickly called parents in case someone trying to break in... fiuh, luckily nothing... damn scary leh..

alright, time to entertain pharmaco ady.. GDLUCK P109!!

dun so stress, if not u become like this.. wahahhahahaa... :p

No comments: