Sunday, March 28, 2010

attachment

went to a community pharmacy in SS15 yesterday to enquire whether i could do my attachment there... i gave my letter and the pharmacist said
"oh, i have to read through your letter and please do come back during working hours so that i could ask you some questions"...
i said okay.. no problem.. thanks..
wow, that pharmacist really takes it seriously..
i must really find some convincing words to tell him on monday.. ahaha im nervous.. :p
anyway, my sis suggested that i should give math tuition during this semester break.. ahaha..
she asked me to ask the tuition centre behind my house..
but but, is secondary school math... i think im rusty ady...
now, u give me math problem, i dun think i can solve it anymore... damn!
sorry, Cik Habibah, Pn Ho, Pn Chuah, Mr Mike, Ms Lee, Ms Nurul, Mr Tharam..
ive given eveything back.. ahaha :p
oh my dad might be selling my car away.. OMG!! so sad.... :(

No comments: