Thursday, December 9, 2010

Missing home

yeap is that time of emo-ness again...
okay.. not feeling emo...
just the feeling of missing home is back...
:(

where is my barney when i really wanna hug him???
miss you barn barn!! :(
soft fluffy fur.... huggable dog... :)
wait for me ya?? :D

and not forgetting the amazing malaysian food... OMGEEE....
cant wait to go home to eat!!
mutton curry... syiok giler
char koey teow.. :D
ikan bakar...
oh chien?? ahahhaa.. dunno how to spell...


and of cos... my family back home... :(
my amazing relatives who travelled all the way to KLIA just to see me fly off....
i love them so much..
cant wait to be home.. :)
and of cos my family...
missing joking around them...
missing being spoiled by them.. wooppsss!!!! :D
missing saturday nasi lemak....
ahhh!!!
missing tuesdays... makan out day!!
missing empire outings!!!
missing mum's cooking!!
missing movies with dad!!
missing gymming with sis!!
i'll be home SOON!!! :)

No comments: