Wednesday, December 29, 2010

the BIG 2-0!!

it was the first ever surprise party i have ever had....
and kudos to FuiWei and Jeanie Phang for their remarkable talented acting skills which really got me...
apparently, they were making cupcakes for my birthday in FuiWei's house yesterday night...
and me being bored at home... so quiet, decided that i wanted to sampat at their place...
little did i know, Fuiwei was making up stories about

1. cupcakes burnt.. so cant eat
2. Julia not there anymore.. went to Ziki's place...
3. wanted to come over to my place to get things from ah Fen...

and when she did come... she was like trying to make me stay in my room...
then ask to go to jeanie's room... to see her things she bought...
and and... Jeanie is another one...
asking me not to go over to their place cos is cold outside...
say if i go, she wont talk to me.. wahaha!!
and if i go, dont even bother about goin to her place later...
aahahha and and ask me to choose... "Fuiwei's place or MY PLACE???"

i got scared.. ahaaha. and i quickly sat down on my chair

and it was ALL ACTING!!! WAHLIAU!!!

anyway, it was a great celebration...
i was really surprised... :D..
thanks for the cupcakes
thanks for the Fred Perry t-shirt...
and thanks for being there!!! :D

cupcakes... :).. thank you JULIA LAU!!!
great friends indeed... :)

and not only that...
check this out

thank you!! :)

No comments: