Thursday, November 18, 2010

DD test

DD test 2mrw...
been reading and reading but nothing seems to be goin in.. ahaha
same old same old stuff..
anyway,
been having alot of talks about doin summer placement here..
bout working as a pharmacist...
bout things u need to know when u start working as a pharmacist...

but you know what?
i still dont see myself as a pharmacist in the future...
hmmm...
dont get me wrong.. it is a very interesting course to learn.. ahaha..
but to real life, im not sure im up for it.. ahaha
mayb it hasnt 'simmered' into me yet... (michael jackson's word).. ahaha
maybe a second degree?? aahaa... alot of $$$$$$ ... :P

i want to make something..
create something...
ahhh, engineering why never choose me?!?!? :P
okay, thats my stomach making my head goin haywire..

anyway GOODLUCK ppl!!!

great ppl to hangout with... :)

No comments: