Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Closeness...


There's a sudden closeness in friendship among us since we got here.. The friends who we normally do not hang out with back in IMU are now close friends...
Experience here is not bad i guess.. Making new friends.. Thinking of ways to make the first move...
the number of hangouts we are having as MQs...
the ample of free time we are making just for a good night talk and good laugh...
the funny gossips we are having..
the great shopping spree around the city...
the short trip around...

after almost 2 months away from home, there were many ups and downs... catching up with the students here, learning from them, home sick (all of us)...

mum , dad, sis and me...
I MISS HOME!!!
my great high school friends... :)
me, shobs, JC and Jib
MY BESTIES !!!!

Im really missing JoLene, Mar-Jie, Joeryn, and Mar-Jie... They never fail to put a smile on my face and made IMU life an enjoyable one.. Cant wait for you guys to come here and we can have more fun.. :)

cv, yan, me, jolene, mun yee and yling..
Thai FOod...
geeks in the pink and the model.. :)..
LOOKout POINT
Joeryn.. :).. missing you
Penang
cv, me, mj, jolene and mun yee
Penang

And there's of cos strong bonding between us...
great people i must say..
Happy to be close with you.. :)


julia and i...
MY HOUSEMATE!! WOOOHOO!!
thanks for being our housemate... it was a good idea indeed.. :)
many more great moments together in the future.. :)

Jeanie and I..
alot of great moments.. ahaha.. alot of talking, hangout, gym, studying and sleeping?? aaahha...
always ended up sleeping on her bed.. :P
many more to come.. :)


More pictures...


and to dear sophia... You always seem to know when im feeling down... :)
once again, I thank YOU!!
my partner in crime since SAM..
we seem to be able to read each other's mind..
and understand each other when others cant.. ahahaha...

courtesy of Amy.. the best photographer we have.. :)


Anyway, thats the end... dunno what else to say.. ahaha... Hope i didnt leave anyone out...

HAVE FUN PEOPLE!! WOOTT!!!! ahahh

1 comment:

Jared said...

awww I miss you too hwa!