Tuesday, January 5, 2010

random thoughts from a random person...

am sitting in elab waiting for from C and D to finish with their micro tutorial...
drinking my cup of coffee...
need my caffeine dosage for today..
is goin to be along day...
with lab, senior-junior meeting and drama practice...
oh how i wish to be home on my bed or playing with my dog....
speaking of Barney, he seems to be getting older...
he doesnt run anymore..his legs hurt...
getting fatter and fatter by the day...
he seems to be friendlier and more caring..
damn thinking of him makes me sad...
how i wish he can live forever...
every vet is saying that he is old, but i know he is young at heart.... :D
anyway, orientation will be starting next friday...
for ONE WEEK!!!
staying back and studying in uni... damn... ahahaha
anyway, thats about it...

No comments: