Saturday, January 30, 2010

Modification of One TIME!!!

Follow the tune of Justin Bieber's One Time...
Words in red is the real lyrics..
Bac-te-ria, im telling you one time
Bac-te-ria, im telling you one time..
Bac-te-ria, im telling you one time
One time, one time

When i read this my brain went bang bang
Trying to memorise this till way late night night
Lets learn the antibacterial agents right
And we goin keep keep scoring till the mountain top

Be-ta Lac-tam
(your world is my world)
Peni-cillins
(and my fight is your fight)
Cepha-l’sporin
(my breath is your breath)
Monobactams
(and your heart)

Inhibits traspeptidase
(one love) (my one heart)
Catalyzed reaction,
(my one life for sure)
Bac-teri-ci-dal, Bactericidal
(let me tell you one time) (let me tell you one time)
Hyper-sen-si-ti-vi-ty
(im a be your one guy)
Bone marrow suppression
(you'll be my no. gurl)
GI tract distress
(always making time for you)
Renal impairment
(im a tell you one time)
And thats all i got
(im a tell you one time)

No comments: