Thursday, November 19, 2009

Semester 3

getting lazier and lazier to blog.. the thought of uploading the pics here is damn troublesome... but somehow it has to be done right? :p
anyway, last night went to watch 2012 with my family... not a bad show i guess... quite long and very kan cheong.. till my sis hav to wake me up to reality... but but but... my dad SLEPT!!! ahaha... 3x i think... luckily didnt snore...
he was like "i dont find the show nice....not much action"
i was like "huh??"
my sis "oh coslah, u tidur mah... so u missed all the action part"
3.5/5
then watched THe box 2day.... erm... can i not explain this movie... i seriously dun understand this movie... we came out from the cinema with no comments.. ahaha
2/5??
anyway... need to be more hardworking for semester 3... but still fooling around..
must live everyday to the fullest right? :p.. anyway, these pictures were taken from facebook...

P109

we are family... :D.. was celebrating cv, kit yee and amy's bday in chilis...


tried to block jolene's face but special thanks to mun yee for doin our job for us.. :D

the rock pose..

my fav picture of all time... no words to explain it.. :D

No comments: