Saturday, November 21, 2009

2nd week of sem3 gone....

wow... 2nd week gone already!!
and I am still lazying around..
walked around pyramid last thursday... and i felt OLD!!!!!... pyramid was overcrowded with school students.. i think most of them are form 3 and below.. damn....
2010 is nearing and is creaping me out... time is just too fast...


me, cv and mark... he didnt want to take picture.. ahaha we pulled him in,... :p

my bf.. ahahahah


baking cookies??? omg.. i forgot all about this picture.. erm.. i think was form 5..


waited in line with intan for good charlotte autograph session in subang parade.. :D


good charlotte... shaked joel madden's hand!!! and the drummer (forgot name) likes my shirt!! ahaha

good charlotte concert.. check out the line behind us...

my happy dog...
this was in std 6... we won bola baling.. ahaha awesome 6 kekwa!! :D

No comments: