Friday, January 6, 2012

Brand New Year for a Brand new blog..

I feel truly blessed for having such wonderful family and friends..

My family had a birthday cake and red eggs for my birthday in Malaysia and skyped with me while singing to me.. truly wonderful feeling..

Had birthday celebration here in Glasgow with great friends..
Dinner and games.. and booze..
Thank you to those who came and celebrated with me..

and not forgetting my juniors who brought me to their house to surprise me with cookies, present and a card.. in the middle of my drinking game.. :P (sorry for being drunk that time)

and not forgetting the firemen who came and celebrated my birthday too.. :D ahahhaha..

New Year's Eve was also spectacular.. Went to Clyde Arc for a mini fireworks.. :D

and of cause not forgetting those who supported me when my dearest Barney passed away..

Thank you Eunice for accompanying me through the night eventhough it was 5am in the morning.. Appreciate it alot!!!

Thank you Mina and Jared for skyping with me.. and made me laugh the whole conversation.. took my mind off Barney awhile..

Thank you to everyone who sent their condolences on fb and msgs and skype..

Thank you Amy's house, Fuiwei's house and Eunice's house for inviting me over for dinner so that I do not have to be alone for dinner.. :)

Thank you Vivian for listening when I needed to tell someone the problem that was bothering me.. (i think you know what was it) :)

and today, thank you Yling for the amazing birthday card all the way from Germany.. it really made me cry..

Thank you for the wonderful Nasi Lemak! CHIEW VIEN and to those who helped her.. :)

Is a brand new year.. it started a little rough for me.. i know many would say he was just a dog.. but to me, we was family.. a brother to me.. :)..

Cheers! brand new year!!

No comments: