Friday, July 9, 2010

My dear Barn barn.. :)

I still can remember the day when my sis and my dad brought back this cute little puppy with the size of my sis lower arm... That was back in 1997 when i was just 7 years old.. He was so cute and adorable(he still is)... We used to keep him in a box before getting him his cage.. He will chew off my favourite power rangers shoes and my mum's leather shoes... Pee on my parent's bed... Dig the ground.. He will even eat his own shit... But despite his naughty-ness, he is STILL our cute and loving dog..
  • He will run in the house and into the kitchen and bark at us to tell us that someone is at the door..
  • He will wait at the outside gate when you are walking home cos he somehow knew that u are reaching home..
  • He refuses to get in the house and wait at the gate when you are in your car grabbing your stuffs...
  • He knows that when you need a hug, he will let you hug him even he hates hugs.. :)
He is 13 years old now... Many told me that it will be anytime soon... But I refuse to believe them as I think Barney is a warrior.. He is not like other dogs... But do let me know if its time.. :(


*dont tell him, but i DO worry about it everyday*

who woudn't? He watched me grow as I watched him grow.. from a cute little puppy, to a grumpy old man.. :)

I bet any dog lovers out there will understand how i feel.. but i try not to think about it...
Despite being away most of the time, he will always be happy to see you...

Dogs unconditional love is something everyone should learn... They don't care where you came from, what background you have, how you look like or what your personality is.. They will always be as loyal and loving as can be...

my adorable old man promoting for Visit Malaysia 2007... :)
*hugs*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And he was left in the cardboard box when he just came, right? Suddenly, it had been so, so long already.

=(

Maymay said...

ahaha yeah... those were the days.. ahaha i remember ur sis used to be afraid of him.. :D... yeah it has been 13 years... super long... ehehe