Monday, June 14, 2010

what a sunday

got a call from my dad at around 2pm saying that my neighbour called him to tell us that our house got robbed....
i was shocked!! the only two things that crossed my mind was my laptop and my camera... the only two possession of mine...
went home and neighbours and policemen were outside our house.. parked the car and ran in seeing the empty spot on my table where i left my laptop this morning... i was devastated... then i looked at the spot where i left my camera.... missing.... looked around again... saw the camera bag on the floor.. picked it up, it felt damn light... i thought it was gone... looked inside and there it was, staring back at me... THANK GOD!!
went upstairs, every cupboard was ransacked... clothes on the floor, drawers pulled out, everything was thrown on the bed...
3laptops, bags, jewelry, money taken..... mum was frustrated because the things that meant alot to her were missing as well..and the stupid thing is, i didnt back up my HP assignment... so 7 hours of time wasted in the library last saturday... babi....
barney was fed with dimsum with some white powder on it which we think is some kind of drug...
so we spent the whole evening and night cleaning up the house... and dusts were flying everywhere which is making me sneeze like nobody's business..
things ppl do for money.. and thank you to my dear neighbour who saw the incident which caused the robbers to panic and fleeted off... it was a crazy day...
sad that my laptop is gone forever with tons of memories in it....
and thank you dear friends for being there for me... :).. appreciate it... and and..
thank you MUN YEE for lending me your laptop to finish up HP... :)

No comments: