Thursday, June 25, 2009

what a day....

got a call from sis during bm..
sis : is ur car in SJMC yet? where are u?
me: huh? wat sjmc? im having class...
sis: dad admitted hospital.. got dengue!!
me: oh, how now? i go home now?
sis: no need, u fin then u call me...(hangs up)
me: (BLUR!!)

then.. after few seconds... mum called
mum: dad admitted to hospital.. wat time u finish?
me: i know, jie just call me.. i fin at 6.30pm...
mum: okay, u discuss with jie later.. (hangs up)
me: (BLUR AGAIN!!!)

class finished... called mum...
mum: wait, i .... (cudnt hear).. (hangs up again)
me: (OMG!!)

mum called back
mum: u coming back ad? i cannot visit dad.. im sick aso.. got fever.. u discuss with her
me: huh? u sick aso? when? how?
mum: suspected dengue aso... goin blood test.. u call jie..
me: okay..

i was like omg.. one after another.. :o

called sis/jie
operator: the number u hav dialled is not in service!!!


i was practically stoned.. ahaha.. dunno who to call.. dunno who to ask... was so blur... was so tired... ahaha... damn!!
finally reached home... saw my sis, then went to hospital to visit my dad.. he seemed okay.. seems that the doctor said it was a self recovery. ahaha MIRACLE!!!

then ran errands... buy food, buy fruits, buy 100plus and helped mum in the house....
after finishing everything, relatives came by.. uncle and cousin...
talk and talk.. watched tv... suddenly, sis went upstairs... then cousin went to see her...
then cousin came down..
cousin: ur sis said she is not feeling well.. backache and her hands are hot!!

how teruk can the day get?!?!?!?!
but sis's wasnt dengue... she just felt tired and heaty.. ahaha thats what she said...
she taking the morning shift 2mrw (i got class and badminton)...
to babysit(or shud i say 'babies'sit) mum and dad... and im taking the night... (she got gym) ahaha....

No comments: