Saturday, March 28, 2009

what a week!!

im goin mentally wrong due to physio test.. ahahaha

i found this notice in carrefour... i cant understand what the fella is trying to say...
haiz... my daily routine on the way home .. my taman is just behind those trees... and i waited for at more than 15 min to masuk my neighbourhood...


haiz.... the cause of being late everyday to class....

wondering what's this???
i found my dog hiding in the room.. he scared of lightning... =P
library.. ahaha.. bored la...
ehehe.. stalking ppl.. =P.. my part time job... ahaha...
my lanci dog.. =P...

Dr Chen.. taken by CV
caught CV sleeping during math class after physio test...
After a long week....

finally ate tomyum fried rice in A.C... ahaha.. staple food during college days in Taylors...

yung ate this... pop corn chicken...

last but not least, BUBBLE TEA!!! ahaha... Jasmine Milk Tea... (plz ignore the leonardo dicaprio picture bhind... =P)

No comments: