Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Something happened this morning!!

after playing Big 2.5 with baezil last night online, he decided that he wants to sleep.. so i was like okay... so i went to bed around 1am... then couldnt sleep till 2 something..
ALL THANKS TO THE CUP OF COFFEE I DRANK AT 8PM!!!
then this morning... my sis was lying on the bed awake.. then i turned to face her still asleep... and apparently i sang!!!!!
she was like "Hwa, are you sleeping? Did you know that u just sang?! and i think i know what song u just sang!"
i woke up "Huh? did i just sang that out loud? I know i was dreaming that i was singing that song.."
The song was True Love's Kiss from Enchanted!!!

1 comment:

Wei Yiing said...

HAHAHAHA.... SO FUNNY!! IF I WERE LYING NEXT TO YOU I'D BE LAUGHING LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS HAHAHA...